Sunday 14 June 2015

✿ one hell of a crazy time

hey stylish penguins
styleboy here (ノ◕ヮ◕)

i'm so so so sorry i haven't posted in the last 3 weeks and 2 days (trying to be exact, but a month), i have been so busy and i haven't had any time to post a blog-post! =s so today's blogpost, i'll be talking about the 3 things in my life at these moment in times of the reason why i couldn't post on my blog recently! =s i don't know, i thought something more personal would be good! c: p.s, if it's slightly short, so sorry! 

but anyway, lets start! c:

✿ 1. My science 1 GSCEs
basically, this year i had to do my first sets of GSCEs! for those who don't know what gsces are, they are a type of qualification aka exams which is for the ages between 14-16! i had my first science ones this year and i soooo busy revising like crazy so i can make sure i can get that A! but overall, i'll tell how i think each exam went! biology - not too bad but the questions did confuse me quite a bit, chemistry - the questions weren't that and the exam was quite easy and physics - not too bad again so overall i think i done ok! hopefully i'll pass! ^-^

✿ 2. My holiday to the south of France
this wasn't something and i really did enjoy the hoilday! c: the only thing is couldn't take my laptop on hoilday (but who would ;D)! also, the 4 days in the countryside had 0 wifi! -_- that wasn't as fun omg, i adored the city house we stayed at! cx THERE WAS A TRAMPOLINE IN THE GARDEN WHICH WAS SO MUCH FUN TO GO ON! CX also, the decor was amazing and the vive of city was amazing! c; i would do a review but then i think i didn't take enough photos! c:

✿ 3. My creative mind hasn't literally thought of anything 
due to all the teachers making you revise and having mocks soon -_-, my creative mind hasn't been able to work and i love creating fashion looks, any blogpost ideas or literally anything fun but now that 3 BIG gsces are over, my creative mind had decided to play and i love that soooo much! cx i promise i will post soooo much this month and 100000000% next month, so much exciting things are happening so i can't wait to post about them c;

well, that is why i couldn't post for like a month but i promise i have many new blogpost ideas that i can't wait to share. these include:
          ✿ the things in my life that make me happy
          ✿ 1989 costume ideas
          ✿ d.i.y diary thing
          ✿ healthy breakfast ideas
          ✿ day to night outfits
          ✿ outfits inspired by my favourite songs
          ✿ my first youtube video aka the get to know me meme with a twist
and many more to come! c:
i can't wait to do all of these especially the things in my life that make me happy, 1989 costume ideas, my first youtube video and outfits inspired by my favourite songs! c:

comment any blogpost ideas that you would like for me to post because i would love to know! c:
Hope you enjoy this blogpost!                                                                                                                                                            Love from Stef xx (◕‿◕ ✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment